Beastly-Pk
Beastly-Pk
Beastly-Pk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RSPS

HomechatboxLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» download link
rules of Beastly-Pk! must follow! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:23 am by rpk

» Shut down?
rules of Beastly-Pk! must follow! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 8:44 pm by demo915

» were do you download the client?
rules of Beastly-Pk! must follow! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 8:42 pm by demo915

» Pic for mark
rules of Beastly-Pk! must follow! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 5:38 pm by Darksideki11

» Pking at home
rules of Beastly-Pk! must follow! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:12 pm by demo915

» Members for the clan
rules of Beastly-Pk! must follow! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:34 pm by demo915

» Youtube Video Made By Worldend And Mark
rules of Beastly-Pk! must follow! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:32 pm by demo915

» Youtube video rate subscribe and like
rules of Beastly-Pk! must follow! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 6:38 pm by demo915

» UN-HOLY KIGHTS MEMBERS!
rules of Beastly-Pk! must follow! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 6:36 pm by demo915

Similar topics
BSA
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 10 on Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:24 pm
Poll
Top posters
Mark (46)
rules of Beastly-Pk! must follow! Vote_lcaprules of Beastly-Pk! must follow! Voting_barrules of Beastly-Pk! must follow! Vote_rcap 
demo915 (46)
rules of Beastly-Pk! must follow! Vote_lcaprules of Beastly-Pk! must follow! Voting_barrules of Beastly-Pk! must follow! Vote_rcap 
??? (12)
darkseaker88 (11)
Ben (7)
Darksideki11 (5)
Billy (3)
jeff (3)
I pwned u I (3)
Wild Pk/Jeremy (2)
Vote

rules of Beastly-Pk! must follow!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark
Owner
Owner
Mark

rules of Beastly-Pk! must follow! Empty
PostSubject: rules of Beastly-Pk! must follow!   rules of Beastly-Pk! must follow! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 3:33 pm

-rules-

1.do not do emotes that often.

2.dont offend players.

3.staff are not allowed to fight with players unless the player attempts to fight first.

4. no hit and run.

5.no offensive language.

6.no racism.

7.no sexual talk!!! (or i tele you to the wild and i kill you)

8.no asking for nudes.

9.no asking for cell phone number.

10.no spamming or (I tele you to the wild and i kill you)

11.No personating a staff member.

12.if enyone is wareing a clan cape and if there not in the clan then its ban for 45 min.

13.no calling people NOOBS!

14.only (mark,Ben,aura) can say (FAIL!)

15.only owners can drink (Mtn Dew) HaHa jk!!!

16. all players must have fun!

17.no far casting! including offscrean.
Back to top Go down
http://beastly-pk.omgforum.net

rules of Beastly-Pk! must follow!
Page 1 of 1